This course is aimed at those who require an awareness of the dangers of electricity, and the basic principles for maintaining a safe environment. Electricity is one of nature’s most powerful, most useful, and one of its most dangerous forces. Because we use electricity safely all the time, it is easy to take for granted just how dangerous it can be.
- Electricity and the Human Body
- Electricity: General Principles
- Electrical Equipment
- Electrical Hazards
- Working with Electricity
- Protection, Isolation & Testing
- Overhead, Underground & Hidden Electricity
- Electrical Safety Essentials: Quiz
There are no reviews yet.